Friday 16 September 2011

And the Creativity Began

Over the next few months after making Sarah's flowers I made a few beginning display items.  I tried going to small craft church sales with Kirsty Clarke (now Arevalo)~owner of Say it With Sweets and a Scentsy Independant Consultant.  But found I wasn't quite hitting my target.

Here a few items I made....most of them however got destroyed in a flood March 2010.

Hot pink peonies and lime green orchids

Yellow roses and black-eyed susans

Basket of pink peonies, ivy, white  
                                                                                        cherry blossoms and butterflies

Easter wreath with pink eggs

Purple orchids and moss

White carnations and pink lillies

White orchids, stones and sand

Orange hibiscus, sand and seashells

Happy St Patty's with green gerberas

 Happy Easter with yellow eggs and white carnations: My first sale  for charity

Some left over boutinierres from 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment