Monday 12 September 2011

To start....my big Thank yous!

I have had so much support and encouragement from all my friends and family over the last year.  Starting a business is hard.  But my support system has been fantastic.  To start, I must thank my good friends Jeff and Rachel who allowed me the pleasure of making bouquets for their wedding which gave me the courage and inspiration I needed.  And of course my hubby to be Joe for always believing in me and supporting everything I do.  A big thank you to Sarah Nobert, who is so talented and took the time to photograph some of my creations.  Another big thank you to Wedding SOS (owner Eva Bugaric), who was the first generous business owner to add me to her services on her website. And I cannot forget Tanya Prosser, Fairytale Occasions  , who gave me the awesome opportunity to have my bouquets photographed professionally for a photoshoot.

 And of course my many facebook fans and previous clients!! Without the positive feedback it would have been so easy to give up.

I feel very fortunate to be able to do what I enjoy.  Thank you everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment