Friday 16 September 2011

Jeff and Rachel's Destination Wedding, Oct 2009

The Beautiful Couple

The Gang

The Bridesmaids' Bouquet

The Brides Bouquet

Rachel asked me to help make her bouquets.  This was the greatest opportunity and motivation I needed to get in touch with my creative side.  She knew what colours she wanted and we went out and bought her flowers together.  Hot pink and orange lillies, white stephanotis, and hot pink roses were a must! Rachel loves hot pink and black and wanted to throw some other bright colours in too. 

I knew I had to make these bouquets rock.  So I added black tule to the bridesmaids' bouquets which contrasted nicely with the black flowers and different bright ranunculus. Turned out pretty awesome!

We managed to cram them in our suitcases, fluff them up a bit and they were good to go!  We brought them home and used them at the reception hall on the head table.  Turns out....silk flowers are PERFECT for destination weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment